As of July 1, 2015
|22:00||Okayama sta west gate||6:50|
|22:40||Kurashiki sta north gate||6:15|
Hakata Bus Terminal
|7:10||Nishitetsu Tenjin Bus Center||22:10|
FaresAs of December 18, 2014
|Kurashiki sta north gate|
|Nishitetsu Tenjin Bus Center Hakata Bus Terminal||7,100 Yen||12,750Yen|
|Kokura sta Sunatsu Kurosaki Interchange||6,070Yen||10,900Yen|
|Okayama sta west gate|
|Nishitetsu Tenjin Bus Center Hakata Bus Terminal||7,410 Yen||13,270Yen|
|Kokura sta Sunatsu Kurosaki Interchange||6,380Yen||11,420Yen|
- Child fare : Half price of the one way fare for adults (any amount under 10 yen are rounded up) There are no round trip discounts
- Round trip discount tickets : Valid for 10 days including the out-bound route.
Bus Stops Location
- Okayama station west gate
- Kurashiki station north gate
- Kokura station
- Hakata Bus Terminal
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Bus Center
Notification to the passengers
- This is an express bus line.
- Reservations can be made from on month prior to the date of departure.
- All seats are reserved seats. Please make a reservation in advance
- You can get on the bus without reservations if there is a seat available on the day for all lines above.
- Please make a reservation on the internet of mobile website, and purchase the ticket before the deadline.
- Please purchase the round trip ticket at the ticket sales counter or affiliated convenience store after you have made the reservation, and before you board the bus.
- Change of service and refunds are not accepted if you miss the bus.
- For tickets that were canceled before the time of departure, please start the refund procedure within a month at the counter of purchase. During this time, a predetermined refund fee will be charged.
- The busses may arrive late due to the traffic conditions, so please make sure you have plenty of time.
- All buses are lavatory-equipped. However, in some cases, it is not available due to maintenance or other reasons. Besides, some buses of our joint operating company do not have lavatory.
- When acquiring personal information, we will clarify the purpose and use the information only according to its purpose. Although we will not generally use the information beyond its intended purpose, if we do so, we will acquire individual consent except in cases permitted by laws or regulations.